February 11, 2022
There is a well-known saying that “it takes a village to raise a child”. The TIGS P&F is the parent group for our village; with a focus on our children’s school experience. It has a clear purpose articulated in the updated constitution document:
- Fundraising to enhance the education of students
- The link between school staff, parents and community to enhance educational outcomes
- To be a social network for parents
- To assist parents in supporting their children.
Every parent is warmly encouraged to participate in the P&F if you are able, we are all on that long journey of raising young people from toddlers in the Prep to young adults who are about to finish their School journey. We can be a help and encouragement to each other and have some fun along the way!
A special General Meeting has been called for Monday 28 February starting at 5.30pm concluding at 6.30pm. The meeting will be via ZOOM due to COVID restrictions which will be provided closer to the event. In 2022, we are committed to holding focused and timely meetings. We will start and finish on time because we know that your time is precious.
Special Meeting Agenda:
- P&F constitution update
- Sign off of second-hand uniform shop refurbishment costs
- Endorsement of proposed P&F community events for Term I
Other proposed dates for your calendar:
Term I – AGM Monday 14 March 2022
Term II – Monday 23 May 2022
Term III – Monday 22 August 2022
Term IV – Monday 7 November 2022
I look forward to seeing you at one of our P&F events or meetings in 2022 and thank you for your support.
President TIGS P&F