About the School
The Illawarra Grammar School is an independent co-educational P-12 Anglican Grammar School. We are part of a vibrant, diverse and engaged community, providing our students with a holistic education where they are empowered to achieve their best through inquiry based learning. You will be supported in your role by a highly experienced team of teaching and support staff, with access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
Staff at TIGS are expected to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to both education and the Christian faith, embodying the values upon which our school was founded.
benefits of working at TIGS
TIGS is an employer that promotes staff excellence and offers a range of additional benefits, Some specific benefits are listed below for your information. More important however, is the impact of our culture. The average service of a TIGS teacher is over 11 years, our teams have a depth of experience, commitment to the School and supportive collegial relationships that lead to exceptional retention rates. Quite simply our staff love their school and the fantastic students they teach each day.
- A highly competitive salary and superannuation of 10.5%
- Attractive salary packaging arrangements
- Access to annual influenza vaccinations
- Employee assistance programmes
- School fee concessions
- Staff study grants programme
- Generous professional development funding
About the role
Role Commences: Term I 2023
The Junior School Life and Learning Coordinator is a key member of the Junior School executive pursuing individual excellence for every student in their academic achievement and personal wellbeing.
The successful candidate will drive exceptional learning provision, classroom practice, and holistic care and be a key point of connection between parents, the School and staff. They will focus on cohesive and effective delivery of process, policy and provision in the Junior School.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Primary Years Programme and NESA syllabi.
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading teams, with a focus on team culture.
- A demonstrated commitment to Christian values and incorporating a Christian worldview in education.
- A demonstrated commitment to student wellbeing.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving strong student outcomes.