Junior School Classroom Teacher
January 13, 2022
Your new role:
As an IB World School, classroom teachers at TIGS Junior School implement the Primary Years Programme in alignment with NESA syllabi. By fostering a lifelong love of learning, you will guide our students to the strongest start in life. Supported by stage coordinators, the Director of Life and Learning, and the Head of Junior School, you will create a welcoming and safe classroom environment that allows students to achieve to the best of their ability.
Your new school:
The Illawarra Grammar School is an independent co-educational P-12 Anglican Grammar School. We are part of a vibrant, diverse and engaged community; located where the mountains meet the sea, on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
We provide our students with a holistic education where they are empowered to achieve their best through inquiry based learning. You will be supported in your role by a highly experienced team of teaching and support staff, with access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Staff at TIGS are expected to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to both education and the Christian faith, embodying the values upon which our school was founded.
- Show a demonstrated commitment to the School’s Mission and Values.
- Commitment to the School’s Mission and Strategic Plan.
- Excellent teacher.
- Demonstrated skills in student wellbeing.
- Commitment to collaborative practice.
- Knowledge of the PYP and NESA syllabi.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4.00PM FRIDAY 21 JANUARY
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Job Application Cover Sheet (downloaded from our website)
- Current CV
- Covering letter (1-2 pages) outlining your interest in the role and how your skills and experience meet the selection criteria
Child protection legislation requires the successful applicant to supply a Working with Children Check.
For enquiries please contact Nicole Cheetham on (02) 42200 200