ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The Illawarra Grammar School is an independent co-educational P-12 Anglican Grammar School. We are part of a vibrant, diverse and engaged community, providing our students with a holistic education where they are empowered to achieve their best through inquiry based learning. You will be supported in your role by a highly experienced team of teaching and support staff, with access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
Staff at TIGS are expected to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to both education and the Christian faith, embodying the values upon which our school was founded.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT TIGS
TIGS is an employer that promotes staff excellence and offers a range of additional benefits, Some specific benefits are listed below for your information. More important however, is the impact of our culture. The average service of a TIGS teacher is over 11 years, our teams have a depth of experience, commitment to the School and supportive collegial relationships that lead to exceptional retention rates. Quite simply our staff love their school and the fantastic students they teach each day.
- A highly competitive salary and superannuation of 10.5%
- Attractive salary packaging arrangements
- Access to annual influenza vaccinations
- Employee assistance programs
- School fee concessions
- Staff study grants program
- Generous professional development funding
About the role
The School is currently seeking casual Early Childhood Educators.
Our Educators (Cert III and Diploma) are active contributors to our team which provides high quality inclusive early childhood education and care to children of all abilities and their families.
Key requirements for this role are:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or equivalent (or actively working towards) – recognised by ACECQA.
- A current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID012) with Asthma & Anaphylaxis training.
- NSW Working with Children Check.
- Have previous experience working in an early years education workplace.
- We value diversity and inclusion and the unique contribution that every one of our team make.
Please supply a one page cover letter addressing your:
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience
- Interest in the role
For enquiries please contact Naomi Sherridan: firstname.lastname@example.org